BlueSix is Craig Stump - I design and build things that live on the web.
I'm a web developer (frontend & backend) with 20 years experience, UX/UI designer and all-round technical boffin, based in Sydney.
I also build startups and consult to businesses that need help implementing their digital strategy.
Recently completed projects
- Oct 2015
- Working with the NSW Department of Education to deliver 7 new websites to keep local communities informed about the development of new schools around the state.
- July 2015
- Built and launched Sydney Heart and Lung - a bespoke Wordpress build. Beautifully designed by Totem
- June 2015
- Launched medcast.com.au - a new online training platform for doctors.
Includes development of a custom CRM (to manage users, courses, reporting) and events management. API integrations with Moodle and a community platform.
Also built a custom SSO module.
- May 2015
- Launched publicsectorweek.org.au - a custom-built events management system
for IPAA of Victoria.
- April 2015
- Converted my online exam platform, brain-cog.com, to responsive design to stay in Google's good books.
- March 2015
- Launched the new eftposaustralia.com.au website - a custom Wordpress build. [Totem project]
- July 2014
- SBS World Cup - Built a responsive Facebook app to promote SBS's screening of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The app dynamically generated a shareable soccer jersey with your friends and family in the background. [Totem project]
My companies & software
Companies I've worked with